Date & Time
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 (All day)
UNC-Chapel Hill undergraduate students who will have completed 45 or more credit hours by May 2020 and are in good academic standing are eligible to apply to the UNC Hussman School of Journalism and Media's MEJO major for Fall 2020 enrollment.
- Apply and receive acceptance to UNC-Chapel Hill
- Submit a "Change of Major/Minor" request in the Student Center of ConnectCarolina
- Once your change of major request is submitted and processed, you should receive an email within 24 hours with a link to activate your account and begin the undergraduate MEJO major application. This process can take up to one business day to complete, so submit your request well before the application deadline.
- Submit the MEJO major application by Sept. 15 for spring enrollment or Jan. 15 for fall enrollment
- Receive notice of acceptance via email
- Attend a New Student Orientation session
The Fall 2020 enrollment application will be open between Friday, Nov. 1, 2019, and Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020.
Check out the MEJO major admissions FAQs for more information on how to apply, next steps and more.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.